- Marin General Hospital: Ongoing Government Relations contract. Helped craft a solution to the challenge of ‘chronic inebriates’ being brought to the emergency department by the San Rafael Police by creating a partnership between the City of San Rafael and the County of Marin, funded by MGH and Kaiser, to add 2 beds to the Helen Vine Center as short term ‘dry out’ beds for use by SRPD.
- Transportation Authority of Marin: Ongoing strategic communication and outreach services. Helped client respond to organized community opposition to a major freeway interchange project in Greenbrae. Helped create and manage a community process for reviewing proposals, which led to significant redesign, and consensus on several components of the project.
- City of San Rafael: Working with TBWB Public Strategies, provided ‘pre-election services’ as the Council considered whether to place a measure on the ballot renewing and increasing San Rafael’s local sales tax. Helped coordinate messaging and outreach and organized 17 meetings with community leaders and organizations. Ultimately the measure was placed on the November ballot with no organized opposition.
Campaign Clients 2013:
- Committee for a Safer San Rafael: Working with TBWB Public Strategies, coordinated fundraising and outreach efforts for successful campaign to pass Measure E, the renewal of San Rafael’s local Sales Tax.
- Citizens for Marin General Hospital: Provided labor and community outreach for successful campaign to pass Measure F, a $394 Million Dollar Bond for Marin General.
- Brady Bevis for COM 2013: General Consultant for success countywide campaign for Community College District, unseating a 28 year incumbent.
- Maribeth Bushy Lang for San Rafael City Council 2013: General Consultant for successful City Council campaign.
- Jessica Jackson for Mill Valley City Council 2013: General Consultant for successful City Council campaign.
- Tom McInerney for San Anselmo 2013: General Consultant for successful City Council campaign.